In commemoration of World Children’s Day 2022, ChildLine is hosting a Jingle Competition on the theme: “My ChildLine App”
Participants must be enrolled at any of the following institutions:
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Junior Life Centre
- Children’s Residential Home
- Only jingles submitted on or before November 18th, 2022 by 4 PM will be accepted
- Winners will be announced on November 25th, 2022
- Individual and group prizes will be given to winners of each eligible institution. Groups must contain a maximum of 5 individuals.
- Jingles must contain voice, original lyrics and musical accompaniment
- The jingle must include any variation of one or more of the following words or messages:
- My ChildLine App
- Child protection
- Child rights
- My Child App Resources (i.e. the resources found in the app)
- Mood Tracker
- Personal Diary
- Request Counselling
- Live Webchat
- Child-Friendly Spaces
E.g. “It's an app for you, it's an app for me, download the My ChildLine App for free!”
- Jingles submitted must be 30-60 seconds in length
- The jingle must be submitted via email as an audio track in MP3 format to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must not contain any content that is obscene or offensive or communicates messages inconsistent with the vision and values of ChildLine Trinidad and Tobago. Click here for more information about the organization.
All jingles will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Voice and creativity
- Original lyrics
- Whether it reflects the essence of the My ChildLine App
- The jingle is “catchy” and memorable
- Adherence to the time limit
- Adherence to eligibility requirements
- Adherence to the technical specifications
- The jingle should be submitted via email as an audio track in MP3 format to the following email address: email@example.com
- Email subject line: “MCA Jingle Competition”
- The following must be included in the email body:
- Name of participant (s)
- Age (s) of participant (s)
- School/Institution name
- Contact number for the school
- Name of Principal/Supervising Teacher/Supervisor
Copyright Infringement Notice
Musical accompaniments MUST BE ROYALTY AND COPYRIGHT-FREE. Failure to ensure this will result in disqualification.
- ChildLine maintains the exclusive right to utilize the winning jingles to promote the My ChildLine App and related assets.
- Participants agree to the use of their name, voice, photograph/video, or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media.
- The winning jingle will be credited to the successful authors, however, the jingle will become the exclusive property of ChildLine Trinidad and Tobago.
Want an example of a jingle? Click here