Children and youths in Trinidad and Tobago face many challenges and risks that affect their overall well-being. They need someone to hear them, care for them, and empower them. ChildLine provides free, confidential, and proactive services for children and youths up to the age of 25 years.
Your donation will also help us:
- Keep our toll-free phone lines open 24/7 including on weekends and public holidays
- Offer online chat and mobile app support
- Provide one-on-one psychosocial counselling for children and youths, and
- Raise awareness on child rights and child protection issues through outreach.
- Assist youths with the tendency to develop unhealthy coping practices such as self-harming, delinquent behaviour, poor anger management, substance abuse, and even suicide
Please join us in giving at-risk and vulnerable children and youths a voice and a chance to thrive by donating today. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.
Here's how to donate
By direct deposit/ online bank transfer
Account Name: ChildLine
Account Number: 610 433 199 201
Bank: Republic Bank Limited
Branch: Park Street
Branch Address: 9-17 Park Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago