Children and young people in Trinidad and Tobago face many challenges and risks that affect their well-being and protection. They need someone to hear them, care for them, and empower them. ChildLine provides free, confidential, and proactive helpline services for children and young people up to age 25.
Your donation will also help us:
- Keep our phone lines open 24/7 including on weekends and public holidays
- Offer online chat and mobile app support,
- Provide one-on-one psychosocial counseling for children and young persons, and
- Raise awareness on child rights and child protection issues.
- Assist young persons with the tendency to develop unhealthy coping practices such as self-harming, delinquent behaviour, poor anger management, substance abuse, and even suicide
Please join us in giving these youth a voice and a chance to thrive by donating today. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.
Here's how to donate
Account Name: ChildLine
Account Number: 610 433 199 201
Bank: Republic Bank Limited
Branch: Park Street
Branch Address: 9-17 Park Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago