[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.2.2″]
Childline is committed to protecting your personal information. This page covers how we’ll process any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_accordion _builder_version=”4.2.2″][et_pb_accordion_item title=”Who we are” open=”on” use_icon_font_size=”on” _builder_version=”4.2.2″]
ChildLine is a proactive response to the needs of children and young persons. It is a free, confidential service for children and young persons in trouble or danger or who simply need someone to talk to. ChildLine offers crisis intervention, information, and referrals to social services and support resources.
[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”Terms and conditions” _builder_version=”4.2.2″ open=”off”]
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- ChildLine Trinidad and Tobago reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- ChildLine Trinidad and Tobago doesn’t accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site so far as permissible by law.
- ChildLine Trinidad and Tobago doesn’t warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad and Tobago. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the land.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition include, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
[/et_pb_accordion_item][et_pb_accordion_item title=”Copyright restrictions” _builder_version=”4.2.2″ open=”off”]
- All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.